Stop at Haerondir
Katrandil left her steed and went away thinking about the past and her friend kept thinking about the future battles. She glanced towards the orcs that were still present in the spot where she encountered them last time. Then the two decided to have one last conversation before approaching the Enemy's Stronghold.
The Elf keept glancing at the enemies.
- There aren't too many of them, most must already be inside the gate - He said.
- We shouldn't focus on small armies anyway, anything that can weaken our forces is a threat for us - The ranger then replied observing the orcs.
- That's true. We can wait until they go elsewhere. They don't even think anyway. - Ornessar then said chuckling lightly then glanced at Galad.
- Our army will soon start preparing again. - Said the Forngarmo spotting the orcs moving away from the army's trail.
- Naergon will be happy to feel orcish blood on its blade again. - Ornessar patted the sword that rested in the sheath on his side.
- We should inform them. - Katrandil then said trying not to smile.
- Let's go. - He then said and glanced at her as she shaked her head.
- I'll stay here for a bit longer. - She replied still glancing away.
- To keep guard? - He then asked.
The Forngarmo agreed.
- Should I go inform Lord Aragorn, then? - He asked once again while looking at her.
- Inform the rangers down there. - She replied once again before getting lost in her thoughts of home. She even closed her eyes for a moment as if she believed that the blackened lands before her eyes will just disappear when she will open them again.
- They are informed - Said Ornessar as he has returned.