Laurelin Archives Rules & Regulations (as of April 2021)
- No sexual content of any kind, keep swearing to a minimum, no intense violence or gore. Keep it PG-13.
- Plagiarism of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- Be considerate of others; post no more than 3 posts in the same category in a row.
- Keep IC and OOC separated. See 'About' for further information.
- This site is for IC use only, unless otherwise specified. OOC content will be removed. The Laurelin Archives is an IC site but will accept some OOC comments in support of the bulk IC element, but this should be kept to a minimum.
- Do not harass or discriminate any member of the Laurelin Archives, or the LA Web Team. This includes; offensive/toxic behaviour, language, bullying, stalking, and threats. Care should be taken when writing IC to ensure that no offense is given. The site has a zero tolerance towards such behaviour, and infringements will be dealt with accordingly.
If you feel you are being harassed by another member, contact the staff of the Laurelin Archives through our Contact Form or contact one of our Moderators directly.
Images & Copyrights
- If you are using art that is not your own work, always provide a name and source to the original artist, and a publicly accessible link to the source post of the artwork in question.
- Links from Google, Tumblr, Pinterest, (etc.) are not acceptable sources.
- Using photographs of people is prohibited.
- The use of Artbreeder to produce images is acceptable but if the final image is deemed "too" photograph like then the image will be treated as a photograph by the moderating team, see above.
- Using photos of animals/nature/structures is allowed. Remember to link sources if it’s not your own or a link to the site if it’s fair use.
- If you are using music for your page, source the name and artist.
- Editing/copying/tracing/remaking another's artwork/photos does not make it yours. Always link the source.
If you're not certain if an artwork or writing complies to our rules, please contact the staff of the Laurelin Archives through our Contact Form or contact one of the Moderators directly.
All rules are arbitrated by the web-team and they reserve the right to change/alter the rules if necessary.