The King's Folly (Bree RP)
October 13th, 2023
4pm server | 21:00 BST
Bree - Scholar's Hall (entrance hallway only)
The King's Folly
Word has been spreading of an establishment recently opened in Bree. Between the bustling market stalls at Scholar's Stair and the buzzing babble of washerwomen on the High Bridge, hangs a new iron sign above a sturdy elm door - "The King's Folly".
• The new decantery stocks an eclectic collection of local and imported wines, as well as a growing selection of ales and spirits. Its warm and discreet ambiance, inspired by the stories and myths of the Men of the North, invites guests of any social standing to its welcoming hall.
• Bottles can simply be purchased to take home, or drinks may be enjoyed on the premises.
• In the hopes of forging connections between local merchants and craftsmen, the shop welcomes opportunities for trade and information.
• The shop also offers a comfortable and quiet study area, where visitors are welcome to browse its many books and delve into the histories of the Northern Kingdoms.
- A strange symbol is carved into the arch above the door. Visitors who ask the right questions may discover more...
((Public RP location in Bree-town. All are welcome to enter. Respect the shop and it will respect you.))
((The shop uses only the small entrance of the Scholar's Hall. Anyone who disappears into the vast depths of the building will be considered a lost shade.))
Directions to The King's Folly
From the West Gate, head east down the main road to the grocers on Scholar's Stair. Go up the stairs behind them, and you will find the door to your left.
From the South Gate, keep left at the fork by the Town Hall. Follow the road until you reach High Stair. Climb the stairs, continue past the reflecting pool and across High Bridge, past the alley with the washerwomen, and it's the door to your right.